Announcing the new version of grappa; and from this point on Grappa is a clear departure from parboiled.
To summarize, many things are gone, but not without good reason:
* annotations `@*Node`: obsoleted by the new listening parsing run API;
* annotation `@MemoizeMismatches`: not of real practical use;
* annotation `@BuidParseTree`: obsoleted by the new listening parsing run API;
* all existing `ParseRunner` implementations: obsoleted by `ListeningParseRunner` and associated listeners; except for
* `RecoveringParseRunner`: not of real practical use.